Friday, November 12, 2010

3,2,1

      Last night I sat and watch the big 3 of the heat put on what I would call an embarrassing display of basketball. Yes LeBron put up 35 but still they couldn't buy a bucket in 2nd quarter especially D wade and when neither LeBron or D Wade hit any 3 poiters its gunna kill you. I think in the start of the 4th or maybe it was the end of the 3rd but the 2 combind for 0-20 of 3 pointers think about it if they make 25% of those shots they pull off the win. But Boston just has there number they can't contend with them inside. Bosh is more of an outside threat then an inside one, he only had 7 rebounds i mean come on how do you let Rondo just drive in uncontested and jam in your face. Not to mention being right under the bucket and not jumpin for the offensive rebound. The offensive rebounds killed them last night amoung other things. Yes they are not tough, and yes teams are gunna chip away at you and play you as hard and rough as they can. I mean why not it obviously works. I'll be the first to say i never thought the heat would be one game above .500 at this point, yes they need to gel and get to know each other a little better but still, they need to be able to hit the 3 so they can spread the floor or else its a no brainer.

    Ok I know last weekend my picks were not all that great and I will I did pick the Ravens to win last night but what can you do... I should have known not to pick against Matt Ryan at home 17-1 before last night and now 18-1. The only reason i picked the Ravens was cause I thought they had a slight edge in defense and they have a few more threats at the wide out position but hey thats just how the NFL is going this season no one is a sure thing. So that brings me to my 2 upset picks for the weekend, I will go with the Browns to pull off another big upset I know the jets have a strong D but Peyton Hillis is beast and I think he wont have as big of a game as last week cause of the difference in the run D of the jets vs. the Pats but still i look for him to have a big big game and I also think Colt McCoy will come up clutch, maybe not have a huge game throwing all of the place but manage the game good and make good decisions. The same I cant say for Mark Sanchez I know at times this year he has looked great i just think the Browns D will come up with a huge turnover that will decide the game and i think the Browns take it 17-10. And my other upset of the week this one im not 100% on it could go either way but im gunna go out on a limb here and say the Bengals are gunna upset the Colts. Thats right i said it the 2-6 Bengals are gunna beat the Colts, the reason I say that is yes the Colts are really banged up and hurt, and not to mention the Bengals have Cedric Benson yes they havent been using him as much as last year. Dont ask me why the dude is a great RB if you ask me but also they have a pretty good deffense that i think can hang with the colts offense, i know its hard to bet against number 18 but I still look for the Bengals to come up big here in a high scoring game, with the Bengals with a huge win. bengals on top 35-30.

   And last night the Lakers suffer there first loss of the season. I knew they would be motivated and poised to come back strong with all the talk being about LeBron and his "desicion" and how they heat were already the favorite to win the NBA championship this year before ever even playing a single NBA game together. They were saying this right after the Lakers repeated thats right REPEATED back-to-back titles. So am i surprised that the Heat are 5-4 yes i am i will admit that, but am i surpised that the Lakers are starting strogger than not jsut the heat but stronger then anyone no not at all. Never ever count Kobe out especially with Gasol, Bynum, fisher, Odom seriously. I really do like the Lakers to 3-peat this year, i think the heat will maybe MAYBE make it out of the semi's this year but i dont think thats as safe of a bet as Boston or ever Chicago at this point.

    One last thought on the NFL for today, the game last night might have been one of the biggest and one of the best games all season and while im all for the NFL Network and i am all for games on Thursday night but seriously your gunna put the best game of the season on the Network that hardly anyone has! Reallly guys really i mean yes if you are a big NFL guy im sure you have the NFL Network so its no big deal to you and yes i do have the NFL network and i did record the game on my DVR because i was not at home last night to catch that game but still come on guys if your gunna put games on the network that hardly anyone has make it a Bills game or something like that not the "Super Bowl" preview of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment