Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'm sayin

So I know my picks last week were not great by any means. but if you watched the games or at least saw the scores you would see that while the final result was off my ideas were right, and if a few things happen differently in most of those games I end up looking like a genious this week. Instead I get the short end of the stick which I am ok with. I know if won't last long I'm bouncing back this week. Enough of football for now.

    As I sat there last night and watch the score ticker at the bottom the screen (while watching the amazing WSOP Main event final table) I saw the Utah Jazz pull a huge come from behind upset on the Heat of all teams 20 point come back. I thought wow really LeBron rips off a triple double D-Wade goes for almost 40 but it wasn't enough to hold of some 73 in the second half I think it was. I know people in Miami are worried but I wouldn't panic just yet. There is to much talent there and we saw on that 4 game tear they went on last week what to really expect this year from them. But as far as the Jazz I thought lucky win...then as I sat there tonight and watched the Jazz do the same thing but in much more convincing fasion to non othere then the Orlando magic and I couldn't help but to think of the Bengals of last year and there 4th quarter comeback theatrics of last season. While these 2 wins are very impresive and Millsap has been just killing with over 80 points the past 2 nights I am not sure I would count on the Jazz to do and damage in the playoffs but I also wouldn't count them out as they just knocked off arguably 2 of the best teams in the league.

   No I am no basketball expert or anything but who was this radio personality blasting my man John Wall? Did you see dude tonight putting up his first triple double not to mention 6 thats right 6 steals almost making it a quad. I only can see him on TV but dude is quick and when you can see the speed on TV you know its there. Go easy on the dude he is only a rookie and I'd say he not only is living up to the hype but going above and way beyond it, his vision is crazy, granted he needs to work on the turn overs and his pull up jumper but i mean those will come with time. Plus with his passing and what he tries and the speed he goes at, there will be some give and he will turn the ball over its just what comes with it. Granted he could cut them down and i think with time he will do just that.

  I've been itching to get to this since last week when my fellow Mountain West team handle bussiness when up against #5 Utah, TCU did not just beat them, they made it look like they were playing the practice squad or maybe a Junior College from Utah, I mean come on isn't that what they keep saying is gunna happen IF we put A "Utah" or a TCU in the national championship game. Well i think with that game there TCU proves that they can play with anyone in the country thats why i hope like me all of you will be hoping that 'bama will wanna spoil Auburn's perfect season, so that TCU or Bosie state will get there rightful chance at the BCS championship game, with a 1 loss Auburn and both TCU and Bosie undefeated i dont see how one of them wont be in there and if they are not its a disgrace to the college game i would say.

   I swear every morning when I sit down and turn on my sportscenter and ESPN's first take, I cant go 3 minutes without hearing a new Cam Newton story about stealing, about cheating, about taking money, which brings me to my point on this subject yes the kid is a beast and is having an amazing year, but to sit here and say he has the heisman all wrapped up i mean SERIOUSLY? If i were LeMichael James I would not be happy at all, i mean is anyone paying any attention this kid is running wild on people. Yes i know also kellen Moore is in the convo but i see it either being LeMichael or Newton and i really dont see how if LeMichael keeps it up he wont take it home. Especially with all this about Cam Newton in the news.

    Ok with this bit here I have very strong feelings seeing as how the Texas Rangers are my favorite baseball team and i am also a huge Cliff Lee and HUGE baseball fan in general. But i gotta say Cliff if you bounce on us and go to they Yankees just for a few more million I wont know what baseball has come to. What happen to the good ol days when people had loyalty to there teams and wanted to stay in one place and wanted to give there club the best chance, i know that owners are ruthless and trade you outta no where and you gotta look out for you cause yes it is a buisness but come on now, if this deal happens we might as well make 2 leagues the Big payroll league and the small payroll league because it shows on the field big time, but if the Rangers do loss Cliff Lee they HAVE to get the Matt Perk deal iced this year unlike last (I am talking about the TCU Pitcher i am pretty sure thats his name sorry if im wrong) year when he hopped on at TCU and almost took em all the way.

   Ok and for the last thought of today, i wanna end on a laugh so please people tell me you caught the T.Ocho Show where Chad Ochocinco says he wants a date with the Queen of england and that he will facebook here LOL i know it was a sketch but really guys really? I do however agree with there call about Brad Childress, well i'll take it one step further and say PLEASE fire the dude i know he's been the guy there for a long time but the players literally "hate" him thats a direct qoute from a player, and the guy obviously or at least from what i see does not wanna be there. PLEASE get the word out about my blog and let me know what you think thanks SHOUT  OUT TO THE LOBOS WITH THERE FIRST WIN! GO MIKE SCAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment