Saturday, November 6, 2010

Who I like tomorrow

     Well the games this week SEEM to be easy picks (with the exception of maybe 4 games) I'd say to look again at lions jets game. I know I know I'm not the only one here giving the lions a chance but with all the sports coverage now a days no ones opinion is original. But lets look at the jets passing defense while its good they give up an average of 183 pass yards which is 18th overall in the league a huge drop since last year . You might sit here and say Jason that's not horrible, BUT look at who they give up the big games to...Denver, Miami (who I know has a much improved air attack since last year) and last but not least Minnesota who does have weapons but we can all agree haven't been who everyone thought they'd be. My point is Maybe the jets D while good may be guilty of taking it easy when they know they can. Which would not be a good idea with the stellar pass attack the lions have now with Calvin back to his normal self and a developing No. 2 wideout. Not to mention The lions have played Everyone close this year barley losing in 3 of the 5 loses they have had this season. I'm not saying they are a for sure thing but they are my upset pick this week. (21-17 Detroit)

     My next sleeper pick is the Bill's over the Bear's also another popular pick this week (well more popular then the Bill's have been every other week this season) But lets look at the bears yeas they have a winning record but I think they will let Jay handle the ball a little bit to much. The Bills are 6th overall in the NFL in pass defense, granted there run defense is not that great at all, and i know the bears have Matt Forte. I just think that Jay cutler has a horrible game and fitzpatrick, Spiller, and Johnson/Evans combo will be enough to edge out the bears. (17-23 buffalo)


       Those are my 2 upset picks this week, as much as i would like to take Philly over the injured Indy I like everyone else just can't get myself to bet against #18 he is so clutch its ridiculous. I say Indy with a huge win over Philly in a close one. (28-31 Indy)

      Tampa at Atlanta is a really tough one to call, except I'm still waiting for the buc's of last year to come back while it doesn't look like that is going to happen with Freeman coming around his sophomore year. They just have not impressed me with a quality win this year. With a win this week i say the buc's are officially here. But i think with Matt Ryan with a healthy Roddie White and Turner is unstoppable not to mention Tony Gonzalez and they are at home. Sorry Tampa but I'm going with the falcons. (27-13 ATL)

      The Miami and Baltimore game will also be a tough one to call but I still think on paper the Ravens have one of the most talented rosters in the league. Granted chemistry was a problem early AND the dolphins are a great tough gritty team like the Ravens but I mean come on I can't even name all the key players the Ravens have on both sides of the ball. This will be a close close one I got the ravens here. (21-17 ravens)

      The rest of the games I think are pretty easy to call. I know that a lot of people disagree with me here thinking that the Kansas city Oakland game will be tough I think Kansas City will show people that they are for real with a big win this weekend, I also see a bunch of people picking the chargers to beat the Texans, why I do not know, I have the Texans BIG in this one with there D making a huge statement and Foster and Walter stepping up big with Johnson gone.

  One more game to keep an eye on for an upset Will be the Bengals over the steelers  no I am not picking them to win but i wouldn't be surprised if they pulled it out, with a HUGE upset IF they can just get a tiny bit of a run game going.

 So for the rest of the games I have...
The Saints over the Panthers (35-9)
The Pats over the Browns (31-17)
Texans over Chargers (35-24)
Kansas city over Oakland (28-21)
Vikes over Cards (31-24)
Giants Over Seahawks (28-10)
PACKERS over cowboys (35-17)
Steelers over Bengales (24-21)

No comments:

Post a Comment