Friday, November 12, 2010

Fantasy Football

It seems every year I am sitting there in the mid rounds thinking damn I missed out on a second solid RB last year i was thinking the same thing when i was reading the little things they have on players before the season and i saw this cat ray rice i figured why not ill give him a shot, im sure you all know how happy i was last year after his amazing preformace he put on, i also drafted him this year a little decline in points but hey still an awesome pick. But that brings me to this year and im sure you all know who im talking about thats right Arian Foster, i was reading how he ran well and with injury might come off with most of the carries at the start of the season. So i figure why not so i pick him up and the first week he goes bannanas and every week after prettty much. yes i do get lucky but also i have great talent around him for example on the team with Arian this year i have Pierre Thomas and Ahmad Bradshaw at the RB and for my QB's i got Drew Brees and Carson Palmer, as for my Wide outs I have Calvin Johnson, Steve Johnson, Greg Jennings, Mike Wallace, and Randy Moss, and Marcedes Lewis at TE and the Saints D/ST. thats one of my teams which yes is in first place. My other first place fantasy team is at teh QB position i have Aaron Rodgers and Joe Flacco, my RB's are Ray Rice, Reggie Bush, Marshawn Lynch, and Danny Woodhead, my Wide outs consist of Braylon Edwards, Santonio Holmes, Nate Washington, and Malcom Floyd, and my TE's are Visanthe Shiancoe, Tony Gonzalez my D/ST Eagles, Redskins . those are my 2 first place teams and my last teams who happens to be doing the worst this year i think is one of the most talents here we go at QB i got Philip Rivers, David Garrard, and Carson Palmer, and my RB's are Maurice Jones-Drew, Thomas Jones and Mike Tolbert, my wide outs are Danny Woodhead, Roddy White, Mike Sims-Walker, Donald Drivers, James Jones, Sidney Rice, and my TE's are Marcedes Lewis, and Tony Gonzalez. D/ST is Ravens. those are my 3 teams tell me what you think or if you have any fantasy questions feel free to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment