Thursday, April 21, 2011

Home Court

   There are 3 NBA playoff games on tonight, and all 3 have the home team down 2-0, is tonight the night that they can start to turn it around? A lot of people are saying that the Blazers and the Pacers will have great chances to get a win tonight there first home game of the series. I know that both teams have played hard in both their road games and the Pacers made both games close, and the Blazers made the first game close and most of the second. But if you ask me I still think that for one the Bulls are a much better team then the Pacers, I know that the Pacers do have a lot of good players, even a UNM alumni in Danny Granger but I just think the Bulls weren't playing at 100% in both games. Now the other series with Dallas and Portland I can see why people would think that Portland can even this series up going back to Dallas because a lot of people don't like to trust Dallas in the playoffs, but to me this isn't the same old Mav's team, they play defense and they have at least 3 other people other then Dirk that can score in double figures, not to mention one of the best closers in the game. I know Portland has a lot of talent and they do match up well with the Mav's but I think this Mav's team is better all around then some of the past and I think they will get at least one of these games in Portland if not get them both. I know its the playoffs but Dallas was a great road team this year I know the playoffs are different but still they are fine on the road. As far as the Heat v. Sixers series it would seem that the Heat have that one all wrapped up. That Sixer team is talented though and will jump all over the Heat if they let up at all in these 2 games on the road. Not playing great when they think they don't have to is something the Heat have been known for during the season, but now that its the playoffs I doubt it will happen. I am just saying if it does this Sixers team will not let that opportunity get away from them no way.

No comments:

Post a Comment