Sunday, January 16, 2011

quick thoght

   I know what everyone is probably thinking....Geez Jason you had picked the Bears originally why did you change your mind, WELL to be honest i was reading Bill Simmons picks on ESPN.com and he had picked the Seahawks but its not just cause he picked the Seahawks its the points he made about why he picked them and they made a lot of sense, not to mention the Hawks had beat them earlier in the year AT Soldier Field, and in the playoffs a huge part of who wins and who doesnt is the QB and how they react under pressure, Matt has been to a Super Bowl and Cutler chokes all the time, another huge reason is cause i am obviously a huge Packer fan so its kinda a rule to always pick against the Bears or at least to me it is. BUT i must say this NFC championship game is gunna be awesome Packers vs. Bears, at Soldier Field, any other team might be worried about going on the road but after the win we had last night on the road in the toughest place to win on the road, i am not as worried. I cant wait till next week when the Packers meet the Bears, obvbiously everyone knows my pick in that game, BUT i was just getting on to say always go with your gut, IF i woulda gone with my gut i am confident i would only have missed one game this weekend too which would put me at 6-2 for the post season but it looks like i am gunna have to settle with 5-3 (knock on wood!!!) i only say that cause the Jets and Pats have not played yet. I guess i shoulda known that the Bears would win, not cause they are the better team but cause the Bears defense is outstanding and that is the only reason the Seahawks won last weekend was cause the Saints defense was a no show...O well i guess i changed my mind so i gotta stick with it. I am more disapointed about me changing my mind then The Situation was when Vinny snaked him last week on Jersey Shore. I just thought i  would get on real quick and explain myself for the stupid choice i made.

No comments:

Post a Comment