Sunday, February 13, 2011

getting back

     I know that all of last week I couldn't make a pick to save my life. Well I hope that this week is much better cause I can't take another week like the last one. I mean the Thunder lose to the Warriors the Heat lose to the Celtics the Lakers lost to the Magic I don't think I got a single game right today, maybe one or two at the most. That being said this week will be much better. I can't wait for baseball season to start then my picks will be dead on. Also to add insult to injury Tiger choked and ended up finishing 20th if I'm not mistaken, but I still think he will turn it around sooner then people think. 

   I'm going to keep it short tonight cause tomorrow I am going to do a preseaon baseball post. So here are my NBA picks for tomorrows games. The Spurs are still on the road tomorrow they play the Nets, and I fully expect the Spurs to bounce back from their loss earlier in the week. Parker and most of the other starters were in single digits and I don't see that happening again anytime soon. I hope Parker has a career night tomorrow but if he does or doesn't I still have to Spurs winning. The Laker play the Bobcats where they have trouble winning for some reason. Plus they played tonight and now have to travel to play the Bobcats so they won't have the fresh legs or the good nights sleep. But all that being said I am still sticking with the Lakers. Today was a tough loss for them they were held to a season low 75 points. Plus I think the Lakers big men will be way to much for the Bobcats to handle. The Hawks are on the road to play the Pistons, who played tonight so they won't have fresh legs. Also the Hawks are coming off a really tough loss where they were up 20 right before the half and ended up losing at the last second to the Bobcats. So I think Joe Johnson, who had a quiet game that night will have a huge game in the Hawks road win over the Pistons tomorrow. The Clippers are on the road to face the Bucks tomorrow, and I know that the Clippers are not that great on the road but I think that Blake is sick of losing and will carrying th Clippers to a win tomorrow over the Bucks. The Blazer travel to play the T-Wolves and the way Aldrige is playing it really makes it hard to pick against the Blazers. I don't think he has scored under 30 in like a week or so he really is mad about that all star game, I am taking the Blazers. The Nuggets are traveling to Houston to play the Rockets, I really like the Rockets in this game but the way Melo and Billups have been playing its really hard to pick against them. Even though I really like the Rockets and think they are underrated I still think the Nuggets will some how pull this one off.

   So there are my picks for tomorrow, check back tomorrow I will have my preseason stuff for baseball as well as some fantasy players I'll be looking to get in my MLB fantasy league, so be sure to come back tomorrow and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment