Saturday, February 5, 2011

T-Minus 18 hrs 30 mins

  Well tonight I was looking to finally get the goose egg in the .loss section. I know that there is a game going on right but it's the last game of the night and will probably be done by the time I get around to it. The Cav's now lost 24 straight losing tonight to the Blazers at home. The Mav's on the other hand have won 8 straight tonight they beat the Bobcats for number 8. Dirk is clearly now 100%  and the rest of the cast are playing their parts to perfection. You have to recognize the Mav's as a legit threat in the West now there is no question. Chandler only scored 9 points tonight but pulled down 15 boards, and the Mav's got offense from Terry and other roll player. The Lakers got an impressive win over the Hornets on the Hornets home floor. They got a huge game out of Pau he had a huge double double with 34 points 10 rebounds 3 dimes and 1 block, Kobe also had a great game 32 points 9 rebounds 5 dimes and 1 block. If Pau can play like this every night then the Lakers will be ok with Artest and Fisher struggling. They still will need Bynum and Odom to play good, but I am confident that those two will continue to play well. I know Odom has been having a great year there is no reason it won't continue, and I know Bynum has been hurt but when he is healthy I feel he will be putting up 20-10 every night. The Grizzlies lost in OT which really sucked I really started to like the Grizzlies this year. I really thought they had it when it went to OT but I guess they couldn't get any shots to fall in OT and well that pretty much says it all.

     There are only four games tomorrow so it is the perfect chance for me to get my undo record lol, and that would mena I only missed 6 games all week which would be pretty good percentage wise. The Clippers are on the road to take on the Heat and while the Clippers are better then they were when the season started that doesn't mean they are good enough to beat the Heat, especially without their leading scorer. Blake will have a good game but so will the Big 3 and they will be to much for the Clippers to handle. Pacers are at the Nets in a game that could go either way but the way the Pacers have been playing I'm gunna take them in this one I know they are on the road but still I like what they have been doing lately. I know the Nets are newly focused with Melo not coming to play with them, maybe they are trying extra hard to make him regret it but I don't think it's going to work, or is working for that matter. The Sixers play the Knicks in MSG, the Knicks have to want to get back to winning ways and a good way to do that would be to win. Easier said then done I know and it's not like the Sixers are an easy win by any means. They are at home though and I know they want to get back to winning so I am taking the home team and Amare is going to have a 30-10 night. The last game is the best one the Magic v. the Celtics in Boston, while the Celtics are coming off a tough loss to the Mav's their defense will be the reason that I am picking them to beat the Magic, while the Magic are good they have been struggling as of late. Howard is the only constant on that team, they have plenty of offense they just need to figure it all out.

    The SuperBowl is finallu upon us ladies and gentlemen and I couldn't be more excited! Tomorrow I will do something that Bill Simmons does that I really like, I will keep a running diary of everything thats happening while I'm watching the SuperBowl so that way I can know exactly what I was doing IF the Packers pull it off. So I will write it all down and write my comments on the game and whats going on in it and then I will copy in here and post it. I will also have a game recap and comments on the game as well as the basketball games. I can't wait to watch the commercials and I am expecting a great game tomorrow, and I have been going over in my head all week what the final score will be and I have come down to this Packers 31 Steelers 28

No comments:

Post a Comment