Saturday, February 5, 2011

Oops

   Well I did worse yesterday then any other day this week, I didn't include 2 games in my picks on accident, and I got three games wrong which is triple what I usually get wrong in a day. So it is safe to safe that yesterday was one a bad day and two good cause now it's out of my system. The Mav's had a huge win last night over the Celtics I haven't watched it yet but I have it recorded on my DVR and I am about to turn it on. I did see the very end, where Kidd hit the huge 3 to give the Mav's the lead then it was over from there. I was so glad to see Kidd step up in that situtation. If the Mav's are going to succeed they will need performances like that from people like that. Anyone that played double digits for the Mav's scored in double figure (except DeShawn Stevenson who only had 7 points) with Dirk leading the way with 29 points and Chandler grabbing 15 boards to go along with 14 points a steal and a block and an 1 dime. They got the big shot from Kidd as part of his 10 points, Terry had 17, Marion 13, Berea 11. That is the balance they need on offense in order for their succees ton continue. Now that they also play good defense as well as offense people need to start taking them seriously. They haven't drop an important game since Dirk was out (knock on wood! x100000!) and that is more than a lot teams can say. Once again I pick the Knicks and once again they lose, I really need to start picking against them everytime or just not pick the Knicks games ever. On the other hand the Bobcats always win when I pick them to lose, and the one day I forget to pick their game, the Heat v. Bobcats was the game and I assure you I would have picked the Heat. I think that if I would have remembered to put that game on here last night the Bobcats would've had a shot at winning. The other game I missed  was the Raptors v. T-Wolves which would have been a tough game and I probably might have gone with the T-Wolves good thing I forgot the game haha. The Jazz finally got a road win, Williams did play last night and was a huge part of what they did to pull out the W and make me wrong for the 3rd time last night.

    Today I think is the day that I finally get all my picks right so if your a betting man take note if you dare. The Hawks are on the road to play the Wizards and while the Wizards are a better team at home I don't see them getting good enough to beat this Hawks team. Joe Johnson had a semi quiet night last night and I look for him toget back into his 25-30 point range tonight. Crawford and Harford in fact I think all of the Hawks will have a good game tonight. The Wizards will need great play from everyone to have any shot at winning this game. I hope that Blatch has a great game but Joe Johnson has an amazing game and the Hawks win. The Mav's are on the road as well they are playing the Bobcats however and I know what you must be wondering...will I pick the Bobcats so that will give the Mav's a better chance at winning cause IF I pick the against the Bobcats on this blog they have about a 99.9% chance of winning. Or so it would seem anyways I will not pick the Bobcats and I don't believe that my picks make them win I think maybe they are a little better then some teams think and they are a trap game for plenty of good teams, that is what I really think is going on. So just so we are clear I am taking the Mav's over the Bobcats for them to continue their winning ways. The Trailblazers are in Cleveland to look to help the Cav's break and NBA record of most loses in a row with I believe will be 24, do I think this will happen? Yes, I think that after last nights loss the Blazers are looking to get back to winning. The Cav's are at home so there is a bit of hope for them yet, but I still think the Blazers are to good of a team to come out of there with anything but a W. The Lakers play the Hornets and while the Hornets aren't the Celtics, Spurs, Heat, or Magic they are a good team and it will be a great win for the Lakers if they can pull it off. It is on the road and the Hornets are playing good, however I think that Pau is slowly but surely turning into the black swan Kobe wants him to be and tonight we will see that. Or that's what I think anyways, I think Pau will play better and Bynum will continue to grow while Kobe and Odom carry most of the scoring load with Pau and Bynum chipping in more often then Fisher and Artest. The thing that's hurt the Lakers is the guys who need to do more with less, guys who should be able to do more with less, aren't and its hurting them. I still think they will pull of this road win and I look for them to look better and better every game from here on out. The Grizzlies travel to Houston to play the Rockets, and while the Rockets are better then a lot of people think I still think the Grizzlies will pull off the road win tonight. I think that the big men for the Grizzlies will have a good game, as well as their guards but that goes without saying. The Grizzlies will be to much for the Rockets to handle on their home floor, Scola will have a good game, but Martin and Brooks will struggle. The Pistons play the Bucks and while the Piston are fresh off a loss in a game that I though for sure they would win, I am still going with them here over the Bucks. I think the Pistons are a better team then their record indicates but a lot of that rides of if T-Mac can continue to score over 15 a night. I think he will ahve a good game tonight as well as Gordon and the rest of the team and they will get the road win. The Nuggets v. the T-Wolves I think the Nuggets are to much of an offensive power for them to lose to the T-Wolves even if it is on the road. I hope that Billups will have a great game if he does then a W is 110% going to happen, but reguardless the Nuggets will win. The Thunder are on the road in Utah to play the Jazz and while the Jazz are coming off an impressive road win I still don't think they are on the Thunders level. I know they are a much better team on the road and I know Williams is back but still the Thunder are to much for them and tonight the Thunder will leave Utah victorious. The Bulls go on the road to play the Warriors and while the Warriors have some great players emerging this year I still don't think they can beat the Bulls at home or on the road the Bulls have this one for sure.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment