Monday, February 7, 2011

Kicked in the teeth

   I just wanted to get on real quick and comment on Silva's fash smashing of Belfot. I am so happy to see Anderson finish the fight with a big K.O. because of some of his last fights people have been trying to take things away from him. He is one of the best MMA fighters we have seen in a long time. In this day and age it is unheard of to have as many title defenses as he has, forget in this day and age in any day and age. He kills it standing up and you know he will make you pay if your on the ground, everytime you watch him fight and you know he is at his best is when you watch him fight and it makes sense why they call him the Spider. Take this last fight for instance he was all over the place his hands never stop moving so it looks like he has 8 arms he hits you from so many places its like he has 8 arms. I am sick of people hating on him cause maybe he got a little careless. If the Laker slack off in the start of the season everyone says Ohh they are the Lakers don't worry, same thing with the Pats or the Yankees ( I can't believe I just said that, for the record I never think the Yankees have a shot at the World series no matter how good their team is) but when Silve dominate everyone in his weight class and the one above his, isn't the guy intitled to get a little bored! I mean come on people! Much more MMA to come I haven't really been watching it much but as I am sure many of you know I am a huge MMA fan as I wrestled in high school and trained at Jacksons for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment