Friday, February 11, 2011

It must not be my week

   Another night this week where I have a bad night I thought last night would turn things around but I guees not. It's not like I am picking more losers then winners it's just I am not picking as many winners as I am used to picking. I know that I am new at the whole basketball thing and have only been really into it for a few years but still I expect to be much better. I expect every week to be like last week to be honest, and I plan on the rest of my picks to be much better. The Lakers went to MSG tonight where people were not ready to pick them because they had a hard game last night and had to travel. Me on the other hand I have seen the change in the Lakers. I do think however that Gasol and Bynum need to be more agressive on the glass, I really think either Pau or Bynum should try and be more like Tyson Chandler more defensive minded or at least try to get as many rebounds as points. I am not saying they need to get as many rebounds as points but if one of them cared more about blocks and rebounds the Lakers would be so much better off. I personal would like both of them to play with a chip on their shoulder. If they would then the Lakers would be unstoppable I know I say this a lot when I write about the Lakers but if it happened they would be such a fun team to watch. Anyways the Cav's finally got that monkey off their back and broke their 26 game losing streak with a win over the Blakers despite 32 from Blake the Clippers couldn't hold off the Cav's in overtime.

    I'll just get to my picks for tomorrow I am shooting for a perfect day. The Bobcats failed me tonight as I picked them to win for the first time in I don't know how long, and what do they do....LOSE!! They play the Hawks tomorrow, and I am taking the Hawks to win behind a huge outting from Joe Johnson. The Knicks travel a little bit away to play the Nets, since the Knicks had a tough loss tonight and since both teams played tonight not just the Knicks they both might be a little tired, so I will go with the Knicks on the road. The Bulls play the Hornets who won tonight but still have been iffy the last couple of games. The Bulls have a day of rest and I think are playing better basketball right now. I still can't wait until Noah gets back to see how good these new Bulls really are. The Sixers travel to play the T-Wolves, the Sixers are coming off a huge win against the Spurs. Both teams alos played tonight so neither really has the leg up there (no pun intended) I am going with the Sixers to continue their second half run. The Spurs play the Wizards in Washington, I don't see Parker and the rest of the Spurs having another bad night like they did tonight. Since I think Paker and company will be better I am taking the Spurs to beat the Wizards. The Mav's play the Rockets in Houston, the Mav's are coming off that last second loss to the Nuggets in Denver. I really think Dirk will have a much better game then he did in Denver, and with everyone finally playing the way Cuban expected them to when he signed them, the Mav's will start another win streak tomorrow with a big win over the underrated Rockets. The Pacers v. the Bucks and with the Pacers new coach they seem to be the Cowboys of basketball playing so much better under their new head coach. I say the trend continues and so do the wins, with another one tomorrow against the Bucks. The last game is the Thunder v. the Kings and while they both are rested I don't think the Kings can hang with the Thunder rested or not.

    Tiger had a great first 2 rounds I really hope he can keep it up through the weekend. I think him playing his best golf is great for golf. It makes everyone better and everything better including the ratings obviously. But I still think with him playing his best it breads competition, there's always someone out there training harder to be betteer. I really think that once Tiger wins and everyone stops questioning him then he will do great. I think that all these people questioning him saying he has lost it, has really gotten to him. I am hoping he wants to show everyone he is the same guy. Maybe he won't be as dominate but still I am sure he will improve everytime he plays. I am saying he has a top 5 finish this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment