Friday, February 4, 2011

let it roll

   Lets hope the pattern continues today with me and my picks, the games start in ten minutes but I am going to pick through the start of them cause I will have already picked that game. I will probably have at least ten extra minutes cause the games usually don't start till 10 minutes after they are supposed to. I am just going to get right to it, Portland at Indiana while Portland has some impressive wins I am not sure how good of a road team they are, I know thew Pacers have a new coach and are not the best team but not the worst and they are at home..hmm this one is tough but I'm taking the Trailblazers on the road. The Knicks travel to Pilly to take on the Sixers and after a horrible loss at home to the Mav's I know the Knicks are going to want to get that taste out of their mouths and it is going to come at the cost of the Sixers. I am not saying they are going to blow them out or anything but I know they want a win and they will for sure get at least one. Who knows this could be a turning point for them maybe they rip off like 7 or 8 wins in a row, maybe a little 26 out of 28 wins who knows. The Magic go to Washington to play the Wizards where the Wizards have all of their wins this season. Being that this is a home game for the Wizards and they have been on the road a lot lately and that means losing a lot lately, who knows maybe they pull off an upset here tonight. Then again the Magic are probably pretty mad at losing to LBJ yesterday letting him score 51 on them on their home floor. All that in mind I will take the Magic on the road I think they are gunna have a big game tonight. The Clippers go on the road to the ATL to play the Hawks with the Clippers being on the road and with Gordon I think the Hawks will be to much for them, even if the Clippers were at full strength I still would pick the Hawks here. Joe Johnson has been on a scoring spree the past week or so, I look for him to continue tonight at home v. the Clippers. The Nets v. the Pistons this is a tough one but the Pistons let me down against the Bobcats and I have a feeling they are back on track and I think they can knock this one out. The game of the night, the Mav's v. the Celtics in Boston. I am going to go ahead and go with the Mav's here, the way Chandler and Dirk are playing if Terry and rest of the bench can continue to play the way they should play then the Mav's will be fine, I will take them to pull off the upset tonight in Boston. The Cav's are on the road to play the Grizzlies where the Cav's losing streak will continue. The Grizzlies have been playing better I have gotten good number from Gasol and Gay as of late and I look for it to continue and I hope for Gay to get a little bit better. Next the Thunder v. the Suns while Nash has continued to be himself this season I think Westbrook and Durant are  going to have great games which will carry the Thunder over the Suns. The Spurs travel to play the Kings, the Spurs are coming off a super close win in L.A. but it must have given them plenty of confidence, as if they needed it. I will take the Spurs over the Kings to get another win on their rodeo road trip. The last game of the night is the Jazz v. the Nuggets and since the Jazz are a totally different team on the road for sure and it seems like this half of the season they are just not the same as at the start that much is now clear. That is why I am taking the Nuggets tonight also I think the Williams might be out again and if he is then that will make it that much harder for the Jazz to beat the Nuggets on their home court. I think Melo will have a great game and I am hoping of course that Billups does as well. Nuggets win at home over the Jazz they score to much for the Jazz. That is all I got right now I will be back on either during the games on ESPN or after. I am going out to eat tonight yum yum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment