Monday, February 7, 2011

Perfect ending

  Not only did my Packers win the SuperBowl but I also went 4-0 in NBA picks yesterday, oh yeah and did I mention I was only 3 points off the exact score of the game...If you don't recall I had it Packers 31 Steelers 28 and if you don't believe me you can check tape! Lol but its in my post from 18 hours before the Superbowl. So yeah I would say I had a pretty good sunday.

  I hope that my picks today are as good as yesterday. The Celtics are on the road to play the Bobcats and I will take the Celtics coming off a big win against the Magic. A game in which Rondo put on a great shooting performance. Right Rondo of all people draining 3's like nothing, going 9-15 from the floor only 7 dimes but still he had 25  points. The T-Wolves play the Hornets and while Kevin Love is having an all star season it won't be enough to beat the CP3 and the Hornets. The Lakers go to Memphis to play the Grizzlies. While the Grizzlies are hot and seaking their 3rd straight win the Lakers are a tough team to beat. If Pau plays the way he did last game I don't see how the Grizzlies would have a chace. Even though they are great on their home court, I saw them lose there to the Bulls and the Bulls are good but I think the way Pau is playing and Bynum only getting healthier and Kobe getting back to being Kobe I think the Lakers are starting to get rolling so Grizzlies watch out. The Cav's travel to Dallas to play the Mav's where they will lose their 25th straight game. I think this could be a trap game but the Mav's have won 7 straight and want to make it 8 so they will be ready to win and won't look past the Cav's I think they will put on a good show for the home crowd. The Rockets play the Nuggets in Denver and while the trade rumors are back we know that they won't affect Melo. The rest of his team who knows I still think the Rockets are better then people think but with Brooks out tonight and they are on the road I can't pick them so I am going with the home team. The Bulls go to Portland to play the Blazers where the Blazers are great but I think the Bulls will come away with the road win, as long as they show up to play they should be fine. The Jazz are on the road where they are not the greatest but they are playing the Kings and Williams is back so I think it is safe to pick the Jazz away from home this one time. The Suns travel to play the Warriors tonight and while the Suns have been playing great I think the Warriors will come away with a win they are at home and a little underrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment