Sunday, February 6, 2011

My SuperBowl

4:22 national anthem was decent, I heard something about the over under was a 1 min and 35 seconds. The over won on that one for sure, there was also something on how long she held a word for but I forgot which word it was.
4:25 Fist commercials were pretty funny, the first two that is then they had the Fox commercial of all the people from their shows throwing a football, which was ok I guess for a Fox commercial.
4:31 Packers win the toss, can't win em all if you don't win the first one. Wish I could be racing in this Focus race don't you. It's crazy how Ford burst onto the Rally sence with the least likely of their cars but still was great non the less.
4:37 Glad to see the defense start strong for the Packers without having to see...WOW Williams muffed the effin punt are you kidding me!? Wow there is a perfect example of why I don't ever trust the Packers special teams.
4:42 I like the fact that Starks is a downhill runner but sometimes I think he tries to hard to power through someone instead of just trying to to take it to the outside. Wow usually its James Jones doing the dropping. Nelson usually is so sure handed granted he had to lay out a little but still Rodgers threw him open and he missed it.
4:45 One thing I hate about the SuperBowl is your sitting there enjoying a hularious commercial then you find out who or what its for and you get mad cause your not a fan. Then right after that the Steelers run for a first down!
4:51 Hahaha the end of that Pepsi Max commercial was priceless. Obviously we think our wide outs are better then their DB's and obviously the Steelers defensive cordinator knows that! I am glad to have a back like Starks in short yardage situtations though that's for sure.
4:57 Seriously another Fast and Furious REALLY man I was done after they started drifting with Mustangs this one I didn't really see the commercial so I am not sure.
5:00 YEA BOY! Nelson made up for that drop with that TD catch that's for sure, so glad we scored first i know it doesn't mean anything but it sure does feel good to strike first. Haha Pepsi Max 2 for 2 if you ask me, Doritos is stepping it up too.
5:07 Big Ben got hit as he was going down and Nick Collins comes away with a HUGE pick 6 to put the Packers up 14-0. I guess Ben was thinking he was going to have more time with that pump fake cause that is the whole reason the pick happened.
5:17 Maybe I should start my own website with godaddy...then it wouldn't have to be .blogspot.com but then I would have to pay every month and since I don't make any money here then I haven't made up my mind if it is worth it.
5:42 The Packers defense has really been the story in the first half of this game obviously now with their second pick in the first half. I know the offense will pick it up if not right now then in the second half for sure.
5:45 I knew they wouldn't let me down! Perfect throw by my main man and perfect catch too!
6:15 Eh half time show was ok I guess, I wish it would have been someone else that's for sure but hey it was good for who it was I guess. I am no trying to hate on the Black Eyed Pea's just wasn't what I would want a SuperBowl half time show to be. It was longer then I thought it would be too, but I guess it wasn't horrible. No it wasn't bad I guess.
6:35 Another perfect throw by Rodgers and another drop by James Jones I guess I shouldn't be surprised seeing as how it was a must have down and he was wide open of course he drops it.
6:42 The Packers defense was the story for being so good in the first half I just hope this first drive by the Steelers was a one time thing for the half. I know the Pack have left the door open so to speak in the post season. I hope they have addressed that issue during their 2 weeks off and they slam the door right now.
6:48 The Packers defense really has to forget about that last drive and really step up with a big stop here. The Steelers have great position I think that the last drive was something that won't happen often but I am not positive about that so we wil see.
7:31 The Packers capitalize on the turn over everytime. They needed it more then ever it stopped the Steelers momentum and gave it right back to the Packers with the takeaway and the touchdown.
7:333 Budlight was the king of the superbowl commercial well Budwiser and Budlight, while they did a good job this year I didn't think it was their best job.
7:44 Wow to bad the Packers lost their best DB in Woodson, but still that hasn't been an excuse for them all year and I don't expect it to be now. All they need to do is eat away at the clock and score a touchdown and everything will be fine.
7:52 Huge 3rd and 10 play followed by a huge 2nd and 9 play for the Packers to get into the redzone. Right when you thought the Steelers had all the momentum the Packers come away with points. I know they should have had a touchdown but still at this point in the game any points are good points even though a TD still gets the Steelers the win, the fact that the Pack used up some time and got points was huge for their momentum.
8:00 I knew that this game was going to be close and I knew in the first half that the Steelers looked just like that in the Ravens game and still came back to win. I have not been comfortable all night. The fact that I knew the game was going to be close doesn't mean I can take all this. Could you imagine how Aaron Rodgers feels or Big Ben crazy I would kill to be in their shoes of course but think about that stress and pressure.
8:05 YEA BUDDDY!!! FINALLY I can not be so stressed out! The entire second half I was nothing but stressed! I knew deep down they had it in them. Wow I can't even say how stoked I am!! This is with so many injuries imagine how great they will be next year! In the words of Bart Scott.."CAN'T WAIT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment